Mekong cruise Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
This will be the most expecting holiday tour ever thank to its detailed and wonderful itinerary which will cruise over Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham, Wat Hanchey, Kampong Chhnang, Tonle Sap and Siem Reap – all of these names are so much luscious and way famous along the two banks of the mighty Mekong River. Here a chance in your hand to experience unique architectural style, wealthy natural wonders and the most beautiful people in good manner.
• Sip sundowners on deck as 3-Nighters arrive; evening Khmer Apsara dance performance
• See craftspeople at work in the silversmith and bronze Village
• Experience traditional pot making in the village of Andong Russei
• Slide into a floating ice factory in a floating town
• Explore the village of Moat Khla, an isolated floating community in the middle of flooded forest
• Visit Prek Toal, the largest bird sanctuary in Southeast Asia to see some of the rarest species. Depart.