Mekong River Cruise in June 2019
We would like to provide you the Mekong River Cruise Calendar & Cruise Schedule in June 2019, All cruise departures are updated daily.
June 2019: 08, 22
• Get opportunity to visit ravishing temple complex in Cambodia
• Explore the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, National Museum in Phnom Penh.
• Join a wonderful cruise to Tonle Sap Lake
• Witness the most simple scenery of Vietnam in traditional villages
• Visit typical floating markets and houses
June 2019: 01, 15, 29
• Travelling and taking a closer look at architectural works along Cambodia
• Witnessing floating lifestyles along the cruise
• Enjoying a trip to explore delightful attractions around famous cities
• Catching sight of the beauty and glamour of beautifully nature scenery
• Visiting Saigon - the glorious city of Vietnam and delightful traditional villages.
June 2019: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
• Visit the French Gothic Cathedral and colorful port area in Cai Be
• Walk/Cycle amongst the ever blossoming Sa Dec flower village and local industries
• Visit Long Xuyen Market, Cu Lao Ong Ho, Cai Be floating market, Sa Dec local market and Hoa Hao village.
• Take a sampan for a cruise through the floating fish-farm village, the old house and fruit orchards.
• Have a city tour in Phnom Penh including the Wats Phnom, National museum, Silver Pagoda and Royal Palace.
• Explore the legend monuments of Cambodia such as the famous temples of Angkor Wat, the ancient capital of Angkor Thom, Banteay Srei temple - the jewel in the crown of Classical Khmer Art, Ta Prohm, etc.
• Discover natural beauty and peaceful daily life in Mekong Delta.
June 2019: 01, 15, 29
• Admire the phenomenally beautiful vista of the Vietnamese countryside
• Enjoy the different atmosphere in the two favorite cities of Saigon and Phnom Penh
• Travel on over the calming Mekong delta
• Experience the impressive cruise between Saigon and Phnom Penh
June 2019: 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
• Explore charming Sa Dec town with its highlights as food market, primary school d& bonsai garden
• Get in-depth sight into the locals’ life by visits to fish farms, vegetable farms, etc
• Learn about the traditional product in brickyard handricraft villages
• Enjoy abundant tropical fruit specialties in fruit orchards
• Explore one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta, Cai Rang
• Admire picturesque scenery as cruising along The Mekong
June 2019: 04, 18
• Visit famous attractions in the city of Phnom Penh
• Discover the impressive landscapes and people's living life
• Enjoy the cruise to the mighty Mekong River
• Admire the beauty of Tonle Sap in Cambodia
June 2019: 08, 22
• Enjoy the cruise to every specific corner of Cambodia
• Get enchanted with the lovingly scenery of nature
• Present in historical attractions to learn more about Cambodia
• Experience the cultural quintessence of the country
June 2019: 12, 26
• Enter the gorgeous Asian countries including Cambodia and Vietnam
• Fall in love with the rustic atmosphere of Southern Vietnam
• Be happy in every step you take to enjoyable attractions throughout the cruise
• Have a good time
June 2019: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
• Enjoy fascinating setting of Mekong River from the cruise.
• Visit rural villages, surrounding orchards and rice paddies; chat with local residents and enjoy fresh fruits at the orchards.
• Have a sampan ride to explore Cai Rang floating market; discover the canal network of Mekong Delta by bike.
June 2019: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29
• Admire fascinating setting on Mekong River (like the sunrise on the river, the daily work of the locals, etc.).
• Visit local villages, fruit orchards and rice paddies; meet friendly people and taste fresh fruits at the orchards.
• Embark a sampan to explore Tan Phong islet, coconut candy producing family