What travelers love about this cruise
- The atmosphere on board is very friendly and informal, more like a party on a private yacht than a cruise ship.
- Nearly everything is included in the price and there are no hidden extras for excursions.
- Even your drinks and the crew tips are included in the price of your tickets.
- There is an incredibly high level of personal service and care aboard, with a crew passenger ratio of 1:2.
- From the moment you board, guests are made to feel at home.
- There is no dressing up for dinner and no 'caption's table'
We booked 4 days from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh on RV Mekong Pandaw Cruise, The boat has comfortable cabins, The staff were friendly, helpful and guided us through an activity in the morning and afternoon and huge decks to relax and take in the scenery as you cruise the Mekong Delta. I highly recommend this boat to anyone.
David Hamlyn - Australia Read more... Hide
Choose your package & check rates now
With more ten-year experience of travelling on Mekong River, the ship of the RV Mekong Pandaw Cruise took her first voyage in 2003. The ship can carry 48 passengers in total and treasure 24 cabins spreading over four decks. Cabins are fully air conditioned and open private balcony. The public space are huge sundeck, sun lounge, bar, shop… which are equipped the high-rank facilities to create the most comfortable atmosphere for passengers to interact. On the RV Pandaw Cruise, the travelers are cushioned with complete comforts, great meals and extraordinary levels of services to make sure that they obtain the most favorable conditions to enjoy the exotic charming of the Mekong River. Therefore, the RV Mekong Pandaw Cruise offers a truly adventurous experience exploring the great Mekong River.
Couldn't find suitable cruise for you? Let us help you!
Being the locals, we know the true value of our land. We are always here to listen and arrange everything as your desire. Please kindly send us your requests, we will get back to you with best offers quickly.