What travelers love about this cruise
- 4 upper deck suites with 20sqm and private balcony.
- New cruise.
- Indoor and outdoor restaurants
- Private piers in both ends (Can Tho & Cai Be) to have the best convenience for guests
- Balancing menu, including Vietnamese and Western food, to better suit most of our guests
- Daily free cocktails for guests in the afternoon
- New comfortable speed boat connection between Phnom Penh and Tan Chau
- Discover new branches such as Cao Lanh, Tan Chau of Mekong Delta
- New routing to connect Saigon with Phnom Penh
My group had a great time together on Mekong Eyes Explorer Cruise, tour was perfect and I really appreciate all of your hard work on this trip, as well as the gift. It has been great working with you and I will surely reach out to you for a future group.
Mr. Jevon - Bermuda Read more... Hide
Choose your package & check rates now
A brand new boat which offers short cruises on the most vibrant part of Mekong river where the most exciting daily lives can be seen. Mekong Eyes Explore cabins are approximately 30% bigger comparing with other boats operating domestically in the Mekong Delta.
Our new boutique cruiser is designed to roam through the narrow and winding rivers and canals of the river system that cannot be accessed by the larger cruise boats. That way we can show you the hidden gems of the northern Mekong Delta.
A modern boutique cruiser with traditional materials
The cruise ship has 12 deluxe cabins that are all designed as outside cabins, slightly larger than the ones on the Mekong Eyes Classic. In addition to the deluxe cabins the cruiser has 4 suites, which are located on the upper deck and equipped with a private balcony. The interior design is using a lot of local materials and design patterns and is hand-crafted by local craft masters.
- 4 upper deck suites with 20 sqm, private balcony and panorama day-bed
- 12 Deluxe cabins with 12 sqm
- Panoramic window with river view
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Spa-branded amenities
- Daily free mineral water
- Unlimited tea and coffee available at our panorama restaurant
- Safe at reception
- Convertible bed configuration twin or double
- Hair dryer
- Daily turndown service
With its huge panorama windows that can be opened to enjoy the afternoon breeze, the restaurant of Mekong Eyes Explorer is a real highlight. Our local chefs pamper you with international dishes and local specialities.
Couldn't find suitable cruise for you? Let us help you!
Being the locals, we know the true value of our land. We are always here to listen and arrange everything as your desire. Please kindly send us your requests, we will get back to you with best offers quickly.